Ladies and Gentlemen of all shapes and sizes, let me introduce to you something worth drinking just to soothe the problems of many (married and single).
Ahabanmono Ghana Limited producers of natural juices brewed from the Blend of Pineapple,Tiger Nuts, Ginger, Prekese and honey has in-stock several varieties of bottled juices.
The drink with its health benefits derived from ingredients used in the preparation of the Juices makes it 100% Natural.
Let me take you through the health benefits of :
Pineapples are tropical fruit that are rich in vitamins, enzymes and antioxidents. They may help boost the immune system, build strong bones and aid indigestion. Also, despite their sweetness, pineapples are low in calories.
Pineapples are members of the bromeliad family, and one of the few bromeliads to produce edible fruit, according to the biology department at Union County College. The fruit is actually made of many individual berries that fuse together around a central core. Each pineapple scale is an individual berry.
. “Pineapples contain high amounts of vitamin C and manganese,” said San Diego-based nutritionist Laura Flores. These tropical treats are also a good way to get important dietary fiber and bromelain (an enzyme).
1. Loaded With Nutrients
2. Contains Disease-Fighting Antioxidants
3. Its Enzymes Can Ease Digestion
4. May Help Reduce the Risk of Cancer (Cancer is a chronic disease characterized by uncontrolled cell growth.)
5. May Boost Immunity and Suppress Inflammation (Pineapples have been a part of traditional medicine for centuries.)
6. May Ease Symptoms of Arthritis
7. May Speed Recovery After Surgery or Strenuous Exercise
8. Delicious and Easy to Add to the Diet
Prekese or Tetrapleura tetraplera is a native of west tropical Africa and belongs to the pea family. The fruits of the plant have a pungent aromatic odor due to which it also possesses insect repellent properties. It is primarily used as spices. It is used as a medicinal plant primarily in Nigeria and other African countries. Some of the top diseases for which it is used medicinally are inflammation, convulsions, skin ailments like leprosy, and rheumatoid pains. Prekese is also called as Uyayak, Edeminang, Osakirisa, Osho, Dawo, Ojewole, and Adewunmi.
Let’s have a look at Top 10 Health Benefits of Prekese
1. Wound Healing Properties. Wet fruit extract of the dry prekese has very good wound healing properties. …
2. Convulsion Management. …
3. Analgesic Properties. …
4. Fever & Enema. …
5. Flavonoids & Phenolic Acids. …
6. Diabetes. …
7. Mosquito Repellant. …
9. Postpartum Care
10. Gastrointestinal Disorders
Tigernuts are largely unknown and especially their nutrients are not widely known. In Spain Tigernuts are closely linked to the production of horchata (tiger nut milk), this sweet drink has not been given the attention they actually deserve. However, several scientific studies have found in these tubers all elements and nutrients that should be consumed in order to pursue a healthy life. In Ghana, it is widely known for the production of sperms and libido booster.
For all these reasons and more we want to share 7 characteristics of the tiger nuts that make them a superfood and main ally in diets designed to live a healthy life.
1. HIGH FIBER CONTENT THAT KEEPS YOUR BODY IN SHAPE
2. TIGER NUT MILK IS A SUBSTITUTE FOR COW MILK
3. THE TIGER NUTS ARE A SOURCE OF MAGNESIUM
4. TIGER NUTS PROVIDE A GOOD AMOUNT OF POTASSIUM
5. AN INEXHAUSTIBLE SOURCE OF VEGETABLE PROTEIN
6. DIETARY FIBER IN TIGER NUTS CAN HELP CONTROL DIABETES
7. TIGER NUT OIL PROPERTIES COMPETE WITH OLIVE OIL
THE TIGERNUT: A SUPER FOOD
Honey is a sweet liquid made by bees using the nectar from flowers. It is graded by color, with the clear, golden amber honey often fetching a higher retail price than the darker varieties.
The flavor of a particular type of honey will vary based on the types of flowers from which the nectar was harvested.
Both raw and pasteurized forms of honey are available. Raw honey is removed from the hive and bottled directly, and as such will contain trace amounts of yeast, wax, and pollen. Consuming local raw honey is believed to help with seasonal allergies, due to repeated exposure to the pollen in the area. Pasteurized honey has been heated and processed to remove impurities.
1. Healing wounds and burns
2. Reducing the duration of diarrhea
3. Preventing acid reflux
4. Fighting infections
5. Relieving cold and cough symptoms (The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends honey as a natural cough remedy)
6. Replacing added sugar in the diet
7. Honey can be added to food and beverages to sweeten the taste without the negative health impact of added sugars. However, since honey is still a sweetener, it is important to remain mindful of how much honey being is used.
Ginger is among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet. It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain.
Here are 11 health benefits of ginger that are supported by scientific research.
1. Ginger Contains Gingerol, a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties
2. Ginger Can Treat Many Forms of Nausea, Especially Morning Sickness
3. Ginger May Reduce Muscle Pain and Soreness
4. The Anti-Inflammatory Effects Can Help With Osteoarthritis
5. Ginger May Drastically Lower Blood Sugars and Improve Heart Disease Risk Factors
6. Ginger Can Help Treat Chronic Indigestion
7. Ginger Powder May Significantly Reduce Menstrual Pain
8. Ginger May Lower Cholesterol Levels
9. Ginger Contains a Substance That May Help Prevent Cancer
10. Ginger May Improve Brain Function and Protect Against Alzheimer’s Disease
11. The Active Ingredient in Ginger Can Help Fight Infections
With the above special benefits of these ingredients, water can never be out of place.
The varieties include:
🌱Prekese Honey Atadwe
🌱Prekese Honey Pineapple
🌱Prekese Honey Ginger
I recommend to every up and coming bride and Groom, Birthday celebrants, and you;stock them in your cooler.
No Artificial Color,
No flavor, No Sugar.
Go get a taste of It….. for BULK PURCHASE Call to order: 0246111366 / 0544462020